Morgan did get to leave for Mexico and is doing great so far. He was happy to leave the MTC and get out there doing the service that he chose to do. We look forward to his weekly emails.
Valentines was wonderful and it was great to spend the evening out with hubby. We went to DelaCruz Bistro and had a delicious dinner for a weekend date. I made a spaghetti dinner so we could have a family valentines dinner. True to life it was a crazy day and we didn't even all get home until 9 pm but it was fun to visit and eat together. Courtney was so excited that I got them decorated cookies from paradise. Unfortunately, I lost all pics I took of this exciting day so you will have to use your imagination.
Leap Year today so I had to post.
I get to spend the day in Utah with my mom and grandma-great. I had the opportunity to come to Utah to visit for the weekend and go to Stephani's baby shower. Grandma Great hasn't been doing well and I felt that I needed to get up here and see her. Lucky for me she took a turn for the better and has been able to visit with me. She will be 96 on March 18th. WOW is all I can say. She has been pretty good while I have been here. What a great women and example she has been to all of us. She does need 24 hour care and my mom is an amazing care giver. I have always admired my mom but spending this time with her has really made me realize what an amazing women she is.
I was supposed to go home on Sunday but Mitch broke his collarbone and has to have surgery tomorrow so I felt strongly that I needed to stay and be with him. Him and his friends of course were like oh we have it covered but a mom needs to do what a mom needs to do.
Sometimes blessings come in ways we least expect but having this time with Mitch, Mom and Grandma is something I will always cherish.


No comments:
Post a Comment