Enjoy pictures from the last month. Since Eric takes the pictures now with his nice camara I never have pictures to do a post cause I forget to have him download them. But here are a few from my camara or stolen from family on facebook.
My baby turned 12. Unfortunately for her, Mitch left on a mission so her birthday was kind of forgotten. No pics or anything. We did go to Red Robin and she got a new bike.
We went on our cruise to Mexico. I love cruises. Eric's brothers and their families joined us. It was lots of fun and a great, relaxing week. We swam with the dolpins, went river rafting and hung at the beach.

After the cruise it was halloween. I figured I was home free with no celebrating since the kids are big. Well lucky for me, my friend Sandy brought her family over to party. My other friend Maddy invited Eric and I to an awesome party similiar to "The Amazing Race" and our team won. It was lots of fun. The kids created their own halloween costumes and did a great job. Megan helped Courtney make tie-dyed shirts to be hippies and Morgan made himself a superhero. Very creative.
And then today we had an amazing program at school. Every year we put on a Veteran's day breakfast and an amazing program. Eric comes and helps me cook pancakes. The kids love him because he flips the pancakes. After the breakfast and the program the veteran's are invited to share their stories in the classrooms. Courtney invited Brother Freddie and it was awesome to have him share stories from when he was in the war. Thanks Brother Freddie. I am so grateful for all of the veteran's. My heart goes out to all the veterans who have served our country, thus serving us. I also send out much love and hugs to the soldiers fighting for our freedom's today. I pray for each of them to return safely home to their families. THANK YOU

3 comments:
Thanks for the catch up! Love the pics. Good to hear you are all doing well. Enjoy your day off today!
So glad you have lots to keep you busy these first few months and lots to write Mitch about!
What a fun filled month!! You guys do so much fun stuff. It makes me excited for next year and years to come!
I can't wait for the day we go on a cruise. They look so fun! Your family is darling as ever.
Post a Comment