Monday, September 3, 2012

OK, a little behind on the posting but life is great. 
Family Reunion in Utah.  What a great family.  Crazy to think this isn't even 1/2 of us.

Back to school, work and summer is over.
Mitch came back home to attend school and be close to family.
I love it because I am in such denial about being an empty nester.
It scares me to death.  HEHE
Kyle is a senior, and loving senior life and work at QT.
Courtney is playing soccer for Ahwatukee and loves her team and coach.  They are going to have a great year.
Mitch is attending Chandler/Gilbert community college, hanging with friends and cleaning pools.
Eric is working and staying busy with that.  Hasn't traveled much lately but looks like that may change soon.
I went back to work at BFCS but went to the Power Campus. More students, teachers and bigger campus.  But I enjoy the challenge and the people I work with. I love to be busy and it is such a blessing working with kids.

Courtney and 8th grade formal.  Lauren, Andie, Ciara and Courtney
 4th of July crew ready to go the Parade and celebrate the freedoms.  And stadium of fire with the Beach Boys. Can you say AWESOME night!!!!
Family Amazing Race and yes our team kicked butt.  Mitch taking picture.
Mike, Meg, Mom and Mitch
Meg, Cass, Mitch, Kaylee, Courtney and Opie
 
 Courtney, Dax, Reece, and Beck and Kaylee hiking in Payson Canyon.
My beautiful great nieces, Liberty and Teagan.  I miss these two girls and their contagious smiles.
I miss this gang also. Wow the laughs these 3 boys can bring.  Cass and Tyler's gang.  Kaylee, Reece, Beck and Dax.
Courtney attended soccer camp and BYU and was excited to have family watch her.  It was also fun to meet the BYU team and be coached by them,
Best friends and sad that all great vacations must come to an end
 1st soccer tournament in California.  They did great and had an awesome time building friendships.
 End of summer Big Surf Party with the Janda crew and a few friends.
 1st day of School.  Perry High with a freshman and Senior. What a great pair.




 

No comments: