Sunday, August 24, 2008

Weekend fun!




My nephew returned home from a mission to Taiwan. It was great to see him. We had a fun weekend visiting family and hanging out. It was a blast to take my Grandma,92 years old with my Mom, Sister and Niece and Courtney shopping. What an experience and great memory. With a house full of boys I look forward to girl shopping trips.

6 comments:

Maddy said...

WOO HOO! Girl time shopping!

Janel said...

Hey!! Miss ya!!

Rogers said...

What a great memory shopping with Grandma, daughter, sister, niece! I love love the picture of your boys holding courtney! Way cute!

Bev said...

Hey Brenda! This is so fun seeing your kids all grown up! I wouldn't have even recognized your 2 older boys. It's fun to see a picture of your grandma-I never get to see her anymore!

No more work?! What are you going to do with yourself? You were always the busiest person-and I knew you before you started working! I'm sure you'll find plenty of things to do. Love this bloggin' thing!!!

Janel said...

Hey I can come there to do your hair....if I can get a few more people, I have a couple that are due. mabye Saturday?? I'll call ya!

Jandaz said...

Your blog is so fun!! I live here and am still learning new things that you guys are doing. Cute pics of all the kids!
Suzi