10 years ago
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Free Time
My sis and her girls are going to New York. They invited me along for the trip. I am so excited to go spend the weekend with them. Tomorrow I start my new shift at work, NO WORK!!! I am getting up taking my kids to school and then coming back home to get ready for the day. Then I am going to breakfast with Sandy and Trudy for Sandy's birthday. Then who knows what I will do with the rest of the day. NOTHING!!! Ok, I may hang with Mitch since he only goes to school 1/2 day. Maybe I will clean, do laundry, or watch the olympics. Who knows I am just excited that I get to just do what I want. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
What? No work? Don't you just mean you traded work? There's waaay more work at home. Glad to hear you're having a girls weekend! NYC is so much fun!
When are you going to New York? I bet you are enjoying your new work scheduel. You need to come visit me on the weekend. Glad things are going well.
Post a Comment